Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Medic 3, Medic 3, can you clear...?"

Wanted to hit the gymnasium today, working a 24 hour shift between my day shift for the county fire department and night shift for part time gig, stupid stupid boy. Could've tried to get it done on daywork but I was detailed out of my engine house to the ambulance, and it was Medic 3 at that. Being detailed to an ambulance during a shift allows me to have ZERO time to do anything like piss or eat, so no time to think about getting my swell on. Oh well, legs day tomorrow. Gonna occupy that squat rack before heading into nightwork. Back on the engine both nights, good to be back after day works on the bandaid box. Gonna be sure to punish my legs tomorrow so i won't be able to walk up and down stairs, that'll pretty much guarantee we'll have a fire or something


Spent my day work detailed out of 19 Engine to the quarters of 3 Engine and Medic. Happening house, love getting detailed there whether its the war wagon on box. Going back there Saturday morning on my first day off for some callback overtime on 3 Engine and couldn't be more STOKED!

Gonna text Jacob and guilt him into a small workout/conditioning while I'm on night work tomorrow after he gets off work. That way his body and mind can start getting into having a routine that he wants to continue.We're supposed to be doing another workout Saturday evening, I'm hoping to do two or three days a week coaching him on top of my lifting/conditioning/work routine. Gonna need to start mad time management skills commencing...

No comments:

Post a Comment